by
23.04
0
comments
I knew you were trouble
Reeve Carney
Spiderman
Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark
Taylor Swift
heeyyy guuyyyssss!! everyonee!! you know spiderman: turn off the dark rigghhhttt??? the broadway most expensive show. so, you know who play as Peter Parker? HE IS REEVE CARNEY. oh my holy god, you know i got obsession on him. he is coooll and handsome, and gorgeous, duuh! i cant explain anymore. he played in Taylor Swift music videon I knew You Were Trouble. And i love that MV. He acted like he was a badboy and dangerous and dark, but in the other side he wasn't that bad, he was sweet, kind, and sensitive and everything that the girl wants sometime.Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark
TAGS :
I knew you were trouble |
Reeve Carney |
Spiderman |
Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark |
Taylor Swift |
Firyal Salsabila
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.


0 comments:
Posting Komentar