I never stop hoping until someday, you write for me.
you wrote again. The most beautiful sentences i've ever read. Tulisan itu indah, sindah si penulis. Aku berharap tulisan tulisan itu kau tuliskan untukku, mungkin akan jauh lebih indah.
i never stop hoping until someday, the reason behind your smile is me.
you smile everyday. Your smile is like sunshine for me. Aku ingin selalu melihat senyumanmu. Walau pun senyuman itu tak selalu untukku. Tapi aku ingin suatu saat, kau akan memberikan senyuman itu untukku, dan kita akan menyebarkan senyuman dan kebahagiaan untuk dunia.
i never stop hoping until someday, i know the reason why you are mad at me
marah itu. Marah yang tak pernah ku tahu asal mulanya. Marah yang kadang membuatku gelisah. You're always mad at me, did i always do something wrong? Apakah dimatamu aku selalu salah? Apa yang membuatmu seperti itu?
I never stop hoping until you say something seriously.
you're always joking (and mad). I want we are a lil bit serious. I just wanna know your feeling. I think you know it already.
Do you think im your doll? Your toys? Your "heartless" thing?
NO, IM SORRY IM NOT.
cant you?
(still) Hoping
Firyal Salsabila
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.


0 comments:
Posting Komentar