but I am Finally Clean

by 00.08 0 comments
It feels happy you know. When you know that you're just done with him. It feels like this is the new you. You're completely clean.

The back and forth thing was confusing. We did it all over again and again. He did the same mistake and I forgave him easily. He knew I would always forgave him, that was why he did it over and over again. But, I still stood on my place when he was back.

I was lost. I didn't know who I was anymore. He left. He fucking left me all alone. I was expecting that he would come back, but he wouldn't. He made me wait and he didn't fucking think about me. He was too selfish. All he care about was himself, nothing but himself! 

You're still all over me like a wine-stained dress I can't wear anymore.

It was useless you know? Thinking about a person like he stuck in your head forever. It was like you wanted to take your head down for a little while, so you could have a rest. All you did was thinking of him and what you did with him, but there was nothing left to do. Pathetic.

That all sweet things and everything he said were all lie. They were just a cover. Not to mention 2 am conversation. The light was out. We were in my room. It was all pure, you know? We talked like there was no tomorrow. We laughed. We shared stories, and even secrets. All my favorite things were ruined because of you. I did all my favorite things with you and you ruined me.

It was difficult when you had to struggle your relationship by yourself. You had to fight it and stayed like what you wanted. But that was what you wanted and you knew what you need was not anything you wanted. It turned to a bad decision when you chose what you wanted, and it could be a disaster.

But you chose what you wanted. Because, you were young. You needed love, but all you wanted was danger.

Of course you felt tired of all of this. This whole thing that ghosting you all the time. Then you tried to pick all the broken pieces. It took time. You had to choose what was the part that you didn't need to pick.

Eight months picking and now it's clean. It's clear now. The thief came and took all of our picture. I didn't have to figure what I was going to do with all of our picture. The water drown me and what's when I can finally breathe. Like it takes all of you in my mind.

You don't exist anymore. Lately, I realize that we were at the same place and I didn't feel anything at all. It was like oh well, i hope you re doing well. Just it. I didn't need to panic or nervous or mad or something. It was all gone,

I feel released. It makes me breathe again. I figure it out. I don't need you anymore. Technically, I never need you in my life. I figure it out that I'm finally done with you. I'm such a happier person than I was before.

I'm finally clean.



Inspired by Taylor Swift - Clean

Firyal Salsabila

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments: