were GREEN

by 15.25 0 comments
I hear your voice but I can't see you. I touch you but I don't feel you. Where are you?

She could see you but she couldn't see you. She could tell you've been watching her for a long time. She knew you did. Don't deny it. She knew you looked at her the whole time. She knew you did. And if she might ask you a question, what did you see when you looked at her?

A pair of dark brown eyes, but it isn't it anymore. It's gone. The dark brown you used to see long time ago is different with what you see now. This dark brown eyes don't recognize you anymore. They glance at you, sometimes, just to make sure how the soul on it hates you. But hate is not a proper word to describe the feeling. The soul has its own word to describe it.

Remember when you opened the door and you walked through it? Did you know what you left behind? Did you see a fragile little girl sat on the floor with tears on her face? I bet you didn't.

She loved your long curly hair. She loved when you wore the sunglasses and walked with her. She loved your piercing green eyes, she thought they were beautiful, they were irresistible. She loved your tall figure. But now, they're nothing to her.

All the roses you gave, they all die. Their petals never drop, but they're dead. Just like you in her heart. You're alive but you're dead to her. You're neither memories nor something in her wildest dream. You're nothing.

Daydream about you doesn't exist any longer.



Firyal Salsabila

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments: