Realistic Eye

by 19.53 0 comments
I like drawing an eye. I dont know why, but i just love it. I know my drawing skill is bad (but not that bad). I think its creepy to draw an eye (not eyes). So an hour ago, i tried to draw realistic eye. I downloaded the tutorial video from youtube and I saw it. I thought that was easy to do that, but the thing "easy" never happened. I tried to draw the realistic eye twice, but it never became realistic. it looked like sad eye and freaking creepy monster eye. Take a look at these two creepy sad eyes.

The first eye i drew

The second eye i drew

So i think the first one is going better than the second. I hope i can draw better than these two creepy sad eyes.

Firyal Salsabila

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments: