When your eyes meet mine, I feel like the time goes slow. Everything around us is disappear, my heart jumps and beats fast. You are a perfect creation God ever made. And that's when I see your eyes.
Every time I see your smile, I feel my knees go week, they melt like butter on pan, and I can't find air around me. When I am not around you, my brain still remembers your smile. It has a clear vision about your smile, and that makes me smile.
Every time I close my eyes, I always hear your raspy voice whispering on my ear. I feel your breath touching my ear. I love touching your strong jawline when we're kissing. I love the way you carry me. I love you, trouble.
Being somewhere with you is a thing that makes me happy. Your arm wraps around my waist and see the moon above are the simplest things I wanna do everyday with you. Being with you makes everything fades and easy. You make me scream inside yet so quite outside. Every time I'm with you, I always didn't know what I need to do. You brain-washed me, I feel like I am an idiot when I'm around you. When I'm with you, it feels so simple yet so complicated. Is that what love's about?
You are the perfect girl I ever meet. I laid my eyes on so many girl, but I never laid eyes on girl like you before. I didn't believe in love at the first sight, but when I saw you, I knew you were the one.
I love the way you tuck your hair behind your ear. I love the way you lick your lips when you see me. You make me comfortable around you. I love everything in you. I even love how much you love moon. I have a feel that I need to protect you, because I don't wanna lose you. I am addicted to you.
I love when we kiss. A passionate kiss we had was the best for me. I love when you touch my jawline and when you squeeze my hair during our kiss. I love everything I do with you. I love you.
I have feeling that I always need to be around you, to be with you every time, and protect you. I can't stand away from you. I always want to be with you. I don't want you to get hurt, I don't want you in a trouble, I want you to be safe and happy. Is that what love's about?
Every time I see your smile, I feel my knees go week, they melt like butter on pan, and I can't find air around me. When I am not around you, my brain still remembers your smile. It has a clear vision about your smile, and that makes me smile.
Every time I close my eyes, I always hear your raspy voice whispering on my ear. I feel your breath touching my ear. I love touching your strong jawline when we're kissing. I love the way you carry me. I love you, trouble.
Being somewhere with you is a thing that makes me happy. Your arm wraps around my waist and see the moon above are the simplest things I wanna do everyday with you. Being with you makes everything fades and easy. You make me scream inside yet so quite outside. Every time I'm with you, I always didn't know what I need to do. You brain-washed me, I feel like I am an idiot when I'm around you. When I'm with you, it feels so simple yet so complicated. Is that what love's about?
You are the perfect girl I ever meet. I laid my eyes on so many girl, but I never laid eyes on girl like you before. I didn't believe in love at the first sight, but when I saw you, I knew you were the one.
I love the way you tuck your hair behind your ear. I love the way you lick your lips when you see me. You make me comfortable around you. I love everything in you. I even love how much you love moon. I have a feel that I need to protect you, because I don't wanna lose you. I am addicted to you.
I love when we kiss. A passionate kiss we had was the best for me. I love when you touch my jawline and when you squeeze my hair during our kiss. I love everything I do with you. I love you.
I have feeling that I always need to be around you, to be with you every time, and protect you. I can't stand away from you. I always want to be with you. I don't want you to get hurt, I don't want you in a trouble, I want you to be safe and happy. Is that what love's about?

0 comments:
Posting Komentar